Deadline for starting in September 2019 was: 5 December 2018
Extended application deadline: 1 February 2019 (only for graduation profiles Oral Kinesiology and Paediatric Dentistry)
- You have a (international) Master’s degree in dentistry that is recognised under Dutch law.
- You have at least 2 years' work experience in a general dental practice after graduation.
- You have a Dutch BIG registration or are at least eligible for BIG registration.
- You are fluent in English (C1 level). International applicants will have to provide an English language test as proof.
- You have a basic command of Dutch (levels B2/C1). International applicants will have to pass a Dutch language exam as part of BIG registration.
Do you also recognize yourself in the following points?
Then Oral Health Sciences might well be the programme for you!
- You are highly motivated and have a strong work ethic.
- You are interested in research and multi-disciplinary exchange within five different fields of dentistry.
- Previous experience with research and/or teaching is a plus.
- Application form
- Proof of experience in general dentistry after graduation (minimum of 1 year; for Implantology a minimum of two years)
- English language test report: TOEFL, IELTS or Cambridge English (not necessary for dentists with a Dutch dental diploma)
- Copy of passport
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- A minimum of two letters of recommendation
- (International) Master’s degree in dentistry (recognised under Dutch law)
- BIG registration number
- Copy of Hepatitis B vaccination and titer determination, officially translated into English or Dutch
- Reanimation & AED certificate (not older than 2 years)
- Radiology certificate
Please send your documents to:
Academic Center for Dentistry Amsterdam (ACTA)
Postgraduate Master's programme in Oral Health Sciences
Ms. K.L. Crouwel, programme coordinator
Gustav Mahlerlaan 3004, Room 3N-09
1081 LA Amsterdam
What does the application procedure look like?
After the application deadline (Dec 5, 2018), all the complete applications will be forwarded to the Selection Committees of the relevant graduation profiles. After a screening, some of you will be invited for one or more interviews at ACTA at the end of January/February. The outcome of the selection procedure will follow around the end of February.