What makes Oral Health Sciences unique?
- Small-scale environment; 1-4 students per graduation profile per year.
- Joint theoretical programme combined with profile specific seminars and clinical courses.
- Multidisciplinary approach; knowledge exchange between five different profiles within the field of dentistry.
- State of the art facilities, laboratories and clinics.
- ACTA is the only university in Europe that offers a postgraduate Master’s programme like Oral Health Sciences.
After graduation you will find work as a specialised dentist, (clinical) teacher, PhD student/researcher or a mix of these professions.
Outline of the programme
The programme lasts three years (180 ECTS in total; 60 ECTS per year) and is fulltime. A minimum of 40 hours per week is usually spent on studying. Depending on the graduation profile you chose, you will be at ACTA 3-5 days per week. Click here for more facts & figures.
The annual tuition fees differ per profile and vary between €12.500,- and €23.000,-.
For more info, see: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
For more information about your application, please click here.
Prof. Bruno Loos
Katie Crouwel, MA